Thesis PhD is committed to guide the researchers in their research work as per the commitment. We understood that the researchers’ perception may vary from one to another due to which we provide unlimited revisions on whatever we commit as per the initial communication with Admin team (Refer our work flow process).
- We completely research on every topic that we are assigned to and we are not involved in selling any ready-made research work. We educate the client at every stage (if inquired by the client, at separate cost) and the research work that we are committing is to be used as a reference and not to be submitted as it is.
- Whenever a project is committed, the experts will be allotted within 24 hours and the work will be started within 48 hours (This may vary for shorter deadline projects. i.e., for projects less than 72 hours, the project will be started within 2 hours of project confirmation). If we have to stop the project and refund the payment, the request must be given within 24 hours of the project confirmation.
- Type of work
- Number of pages/words
- Payment status
After project confirmation, every mail from you (to either experts ‘team or admin team) must have project confirmation code at the subject line to track the same.
AAny payment details/new additions to existing project must be sent only to admin team (email@example.com) mentioning your project confirmation code.
Any technical updates/queries/comments/recommendations must be sent only to experts’ team mentioning your project confirmation code and it should not violate the initial commitment in terms of length and requirement. We highly appreciate your cooperation not to send any payment details to experts’ team.
If you require specific formatting and referencing guidelines to be followed for your university/department, you must provide us the same during the project confirmation. It is expected from the client to provide one-time instructions and to stand by that during the course of the project since changed requirements will cost you additionally.
- During the project confirmation, the client/researcher will be informed about the deliverables clearly. If there is any additional requirement requested from the client/researcher, then the experts team reroute the client to admin team for confirmation. (Refer work flow process)
- For example, if topic selection is confirmed with us, the topics alone will be provided to the client. If description/supportive information is required or an abstract is required along with the topics, then the client can opt for other services (Topic with Abstract, Topics with Description for Topics and so on).
- 100% Advance for Assignments / Course work / Research Proposal / Questions and Answers / Manuscripts / Conference paper / Seminar paper / University level paper
- For Medium Level research work for less than 50,000 words: New write up/Rework – Two Installments: The above statement means, after project confirmation and your first draft is sent to you, if you have any queries/corrections on your first draft, we are open to unlimited revisions. But you are expected to make second installment in parallel to carry on your balance 50% work. Based on the delay in balance payment receipt/ primary data /secondary data / book sources receipt, the timeline will vary for which we are unable to take responsibility.
- For High level research work for more than 50,000 words: Three installments (40% Advance and balance amount (60%) in two installments for which work will be dispatched accordingly)
- The client has to take responsibility for extension of timeline if the payment, approval of previously dispatched chapters, primary data delay is on client end.
We strictly stick to the word/page count after a project is confirmed and any changes in the initial requirement will be considered as a new requirement as negotiation in this regard is not entertained. During the project, we analyze the data/book sources as provided by the researcher/client. If there is any changes required in the data, we can definitely do the same but at an additional cost since expertise need to spend additional time on your project. Primary data / Secondary data / Book sources needs to be provided by researcher/client which is clearly communicated during the project commitment. Primary data needs to be provided in Excel sheet format or Interview transcripts format. If hard copy of the primary data is provided, then data entry charges apply. If audio recordings files are provided for qualitative analysis, then data conversion charges apply.
After project confirmation is over, if extra pages/words is demanded to add, additional payment applies in accordance with the requirement. Deadline committed, is the number of days/weeks only after we receive the payment confirmation. We provide 24/7 call support at the admin department only and not for the technical department. Any technical calls/calls related to work status can be answered by the experts’ team between 9am to 6pm Indian Standard Timings (IST) only. 24 hours is the minimum timeline to address any minor technical replies whereas for the major technical queries/replies, the timeline/deadline for addressing the major technical replies / queries will be informed to you within 24 hours.
- Conference call arrangement will be arranged only between 7am – 11pm (Indian Standard Time -IST) on all days (Sunday to Saturday) based on expertise availability
- During the conference call, the project coordinator who is allotted to your project will mediate your call
- No details related to personal/payment should be discussed, on account of which the call will be immediately disconnected
- After a conference call, an email will be sent to you stating the information which is understood / conveyed over the phone. This has to be confirmed by the client/researcher without which the conference call details will not be considered as a valid point for future reference.
- We are unable to arrange for the conference call for Topic Selection, PowerPoint Presentation, Editing, Plagiarism correction, Formatting and referencing, Manuscript/Conference paper
- The timeline mentioned above is to inform the client/researcher that the expertise can be made available on request and within the stipulated timeline, the con. Call is expected to complete. Further if any requests made from the researcher/client for con. Call / Direct meeting, there is an additional payment applies.
- Every project is committed between the client/Researcher and ThesisPhD/Academic support and not with Third party who may include, but not limited to, the clients’ university / guide / supervisor / department / Journal. So any revision request from client end within the specified time will be addressed as per the commitment. Once the project is completed, any changes/comments/feedback in the requirement will be considered as a new requirement.
- Once the project files are dispatched, we will be awaiting for feedback/comments (if any) from the client/researcher up to fifteen (15) days. On the sixteenth (16th) day, the client/researcher will be requested formally to get back to us for any minor modifications. Any major modifications will be considered as a new/additional request from this Eighth day. After the timeline mentioned above, the client will be informed about the formal closure of the project from the team.
- However ThesisPhD will not be able to take the responsibility in addressing your supervisor / guide / department / reviewer comments after the timeline committed.
- For Assignment/Research Proposal/Course work: From the date of dispatch, we are open to unlimited revisions up to 15 days.
- For Masters Dissertation: 20 days from the dates of final file dispatch unlimited revisions for Masters up to 30 days and 45 days for Ph.D.
- From 15th day, any project will be considered as officially closed and any modifications irrespective of whether minor or major revisions will be considered as new requirement for which the following payment pattern applies.
- Each client is received, discussed and analyzed about their requirement, fixing the commitment, negotiation in the commitment and the projects are confirmed at ‘Information’ department or ‘admin department’. Any queries as follows, but not limited to, such as
- Title, Type of work
- Project cost
- Payment modes and Currency conversion
- Balance payment procedure / Installment payment procedure
- Payment receipt / Non-receipt status / Payment Acknowledgement status
- Additional project requirement (in terms of word count for content development, editing and proofreading, plagiarism correction, formatting and referencing, Data addition, data change, data creation, illustration/artwork services)
- Additional service requirement (Extension of deadline, Earlier dispatch, extension of timeline for feedback/comments, Extension of timeline for publications)
- Additional Requirements / Attachments / Guidelines / Instructions (other than the initial commitment)
- Primary data (in excel sheet format / as interview transcripts format) / Secondary data / Supporting book sources (other than the initial commitment)
- Refund are to be discussed only with the admin department or information department and not with the experts’ team or guidance department.
Once the project is confirmed by the admin team, the project details will be sent to guidance team or experts’ team where a dedicated project coordinator is allotted to each project. The Project coordinator’s contact details (such as email ID, contact No) will be provided to the client. Any queries which are as follows will be addressed by the experts team or guidance team, but not limited to, such as
- Technical discussion (including project outline, draft documents, plagiarism-related queries, deadlines)
- Feedback or comments within the commitment
- Conference call / Direct meeting arrangement
- Justification for the work provided
- Outline / Table of contents / Technical queries / replies
- Free reference articles (paid reference article links)
- This intersection is made in order to ease the client in terms of
- 100% confidentiality of client’s personal details, payment details, project works, copyrights of research works.
- Clear understanding of project commitment, deliverables, process flow about the additional requirement other than the commitment
- Refund is not possible for the projects committed with a deadline less than or equal to 72 hours
- The refund is not allowed if the project is already allotted and the permissible timeline is exceeded. The refund due to ‘stopping the work’ is not applicable for shorter deadline projects
- There is no refund policy at Thesis PhD as we provide unlimited revisions as per the commitment.
- The project has to be confirmed as a combo (i.e., Research Proposal and Complete PhD thesis) within the timeline mentioned (i.e., 15th November 2015).
- This offer does not applies if confirmed as separate entities
- This offer can be availed only for complete dissertation writing services with us. Not for single/multiple chapters.
- Work will be dispatched only within the commitment. If there is a change in the initial commitment, then the referral offer is not applicable.
- One can also refer many of their friends/colleagues. There is no restriction for their referral limit.
- ThesisPhD’s decision is final and discounts/referral benefits are subjected to change as it is sole decision of ThesisPhD
- Visitors to our website or clients who willingly provide their contact number and email IDs for communication purposes is in agreement with the fact that they are open to receive any promotional emails or SMS which notifies them about the services and products we offer. However, no emails or SMS will be forwarded if the visitor or the client explicitly express their objection to receive any such messages.
- If the client or the visitor to the site is in agreement to receive promotional events, PhD Writing Assistance agrees that the number of such communication will be restricted to two each month. However the option to unsubscribe such communication is always welcomed