The following tasks are performed when you order from PhD Writing Assistance
Data recording and compiling:
Our process starts with creating data formats of your research in excel, exporting data in the SPSS or any other software, checking for normality in its data, labeling, checking for the missing data, errors in data entry, and outliers using the appropriate analytical ways.
Help in statistical data analysis:
Though there are quite some analytical ways available at our disposal for analyzing data, we go with our most preferred one. It starts with descriptive statistics introduction (mean standard deviation, minimum and maximum range, standard errors of the data mean, the interval of confidence) of the demographic values (sex, age, marital status, occupation, income, etc.) and then the readability of the scores composited. After this, the data analysis is done mainly of the research’s hypotheses using the appropriate statistical tools.
Interpretation of your research’s statistical output
Just like how overthinking is bad for the human brain’s health, too much analysis of all the numbers in your research can exhaust your brain and mess up your research’s outline as well. At PhD Writing Assistance, we interpret your thesis’ relevant data and ensure that you get a good grasp of the output made. In case you don’t, we also provide you with the required statistical help.
Presentation of tables and figures
At PhD Writing Assistance, w provide you with required statistical data that is required for forming your analytical output. The data analysis that we provide you with the data analysis that follows the required journal statement along with applying the appropriate interpretation which is based on numbers (quantitative expression) along with qualitative expressions. These provide you with the required methodology and the limitations of your research as well.
Ph.D. Writing Assistance provides you with better support in the statistical aspects of your research work. This includes the sample size, study design, questionnaire reliability, validity, response rate, etc. Our service to you extends you for performing statistical data analysis as well as for tutoring you to understand the statistical analysis part of your research. This will help you get better marks in your research defense section.
Final Things that our team checks on before sending you your completed order.
- Whether or not the data analysis features are properly described and stated with its details for the replication of the study.
- If the data analysis is explained well enough to conform to its research design, hypotheses, theory drives, and models or not.
- The assumptions made with the use of statistical analysis is completely displayed through the data.
- Whether the optimal methods for statistical analysis are mentioned or not.
- Whether or not the power issues are considered in the statistical study following the given sample sizes.
- In the cases of qualitative research, if the basic absence of bias statements were there or not.
Statistical Analysis Reporting
- According to the data collected, stating the assumptions with the use of statistics.
- Make sure that the statistical data is reported and stated appropriately and correctly.
- An appropriate number of statistical analyses are made.
- The effect size, proportion took, and the variances in their values in measured with the functional significance to the accompanying analyses for hypotheses testing.
- Whether or not the results of the analysis are presented in an organized manner, in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Make sure that the results are presented contextually, to make them more effective.
- Complete results are stated.
- The amount of data stated and mentioned is sufficient to justify all the results stated.
- Ensuring that the tables, figures, and graphs are presented in a judicious way, that agrees with its coordinating text.
Ph.D. Writing Assistance’s Statistical Tests Handling
At PhD Writing Assistance, we have an established and well-designed work process that allows us to make our deadlines and complete our orders in the best way possible. Our team handles all sorts of statistical data across different software options, across much different software that our statistical analysis is applied to as well. Some of the statistics that our researchers apply areT-test, Paired t-test, Chi-square test, ANOVA, ANCOVA, MANOVA, Cronbach’s alpha, bland-Altman, Lin’s concordance, circular data correlation), Mann-Whitney test, GLM, Survival analysis, Kruskal-Wallis test, Wilcoxon Signed-Ranks test, McNemar’s Test, Friedman’s Test, MANCOVA Repeated Measures ANOVA, Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Power Analysis, Linear Regression, multiple regression, Logistic Regression, Correlation (Pearson, spearman, chi-square, point-biserial & biserial correlation, distribution fitting (e.g. Grubb’s outlier test, Gamma distribution fitting, uniform probability, probability plot comparison), forecasting (ARIMA, Box-Jenkins, Harmonic regression, exponential smoothing, spectral analysis, autocorrelation), item analysis, meta-analysis (of means, proportions, correlated proportions, hazard ratios), HLM, mixed models, multivariate analysis (e.g. discriminate, log-linear modeling), non-detect data analysis, quality control, Structural Equation Modeling (SEM), path analysis, box-cox, canonical, ROC, GARCH, and Diagnostics test (e.g. binary, cutoff analysis).