Objective-based research design
Connecting the conceptual research problems of your academic paper to its pertinent empirical research with a proper plan is known as its research design. But to make sure that all of its dots connect with each other to form a proper image, you need to consider all of its important aspects, such as the inquiry logic, types of research designs that can be apt, a thorough knowledge about the difference between study (research) design and research methodology along with the direction in which you have to lead its logic to point at.
To put it in more simple terms, it can be said that the key objective of a research design is to articulate the data to a location where it is needed, state and justify which methods are going to be taken for collecting and analyzing the required data, along with stating a brief amount of information and backing it up with evidence to provide the way in which this analysis and data collection will lead you to get your ideal end result. To ensure that this goes in the best way possible, you need to state both the data and its methods in a way that they strongly suggest that they are the most effective ways out of all the other possible ways for producing the result of our risen question (without forgetting the practical limitation of the study). Due to this, every different study requires you to use a different study logic.
To state it in the simplest way possible, research designs are descriptive, exploratory, and experimental.
Still, every researching scholar and student needs to properly understand that any available good research design needs to possess and inherit some qualities, such as below:
Some of the most commonly good qualities that every good research design must consist of are:
- The main goal of providing your research with a research design is to make it more convenient for the reader so make sure that it should minimize fairness and maximize its readability as much as possible
- Any research design must consist of some research study consideration, such as the maximum amount of information gathered, the research nature, explanation of its research skills, the problem objective, along with the participant availability, for conducting proper research, and lastly, the available funds and time frame.
- Your research design needs to hold a certain amount of efficiency, relativity, economic relations, credibility, and objectivity.
- Another important aspect of a research design is that it matches and resonates with the purpose and goal of its’ corresponding research problems.
The research analysts at Ph.D. Writing Assistance helps you in drawing a good and apt research design by basing it on the points stated above to make sure that you are able to define and answer all the effective research purposes in the best way possible.
How many services do we offer a Ph.D. Writing Assistance?
At Ph.D. Writing Assistance, we are setting up three levels of our service to make sure that you can choose the one that suits and interests you the most.
PhD Service Pricing in the UK
Services that we offer under our pricing plans
The services that we provide you are according to the pricing plan that you opt for. Writing your order might seem like an easy task at the above surface but completing it is a way different thing to do.
Unique PhD Assignment Preparing Features and their Explanations
Along with providing the apt research design, we also provide its justification
Along with providing your research with a more practical aspect, your research design also reflects your inquiry purpose, which can and cannot be categorized as one or more than one of the ones given below:
- Historic importance
The first phase of your research starts with the exploratory phase and the quantitative studies are most suited for it (Blaikie,2000; Maxwell,2005)
- The status of your research design is at exploratory mode yet and is tending to tackle the upcoming new problems on which not many studies have been performed yet. Doing so will allow us to determine your studies’ research design and how to collect all of its samples and data and how to collect it as well. In the end, this will allow us to form the very base of your conclusive or confirmatory research.
- After this, the exploratory stage will turn into the explanatory stage during the formation of its hypotheses test, for checking its cause and effect relationship. The key objective of doing so is to get a fair estimation about which variable in the present might be triggering a certain change in behavior, to learn if causing a change in one variable is affecting the other variables or not.
- A confirmatory factor analysis will be the end product of the research.
- Generating Primary Data- for example, case studies, experiments, program evaluation, surveys, and ethnographic studies.
- Analyzing the existing data- for example, textual data sources, content analysis, historical studies, textual criticism, or numeric sources, statistical models, secondary analytical data.
Our team of experts will provide you with a comfortable presentation about:
- Discussion and justification of the research approach that has been adopted, rejected, or considered as a potential option.
- A thorough description of the research strategy and the chosen lead research approach
- Potential modeling tools’ short description
- Adopted theoretical model’s short description
Along with the cooperation of our whole team, we aim and aspire to build a dissertation providing service standard that sets the bar for every other service provider in the industry would look at.
Our considerably derived work-plan consisting of fixed deadlines draft deliveries
Ph.D. Writing Assistance has set up a well-designed process and repaired the timeline to finish the assigned activity. After your verification along with our admin team is going to designate a devoted topic professional coming from your study area. Afterward, we prepare a teleconference or even one-one conversation with a specialist, to explain the technicalities of the project, timeline, and also deliverables.